::梦里有星星::
::源于净,处于静,贵于敬,归于境::

Monday, January 12, 2009

ponteng class..

today, i ponteng class for my first time in this sem..
why? i oso duno..haha..
but wat important is i really sick o...
really de...i no lie plp oso, i hav mc tat giving by doctor o...
however, now i feel better dy, can attend the class,but ady hav mc le mah...why stil need go class leh?haha..why wana be such a good student wor?..haha..full of reason...who ask the lec so bad wor...1st time feel such no like to attend tis kind of class..

mayb tis is the first time for me to write blog in english. but this is not the chance for me to show how good my english ar, but is bcoz i now ponteng to lib,then lib de computer din hav chinese de mah...so i force to be use english for my first time..haha..such broken english..

actualy i ponteng class coz wana finish my homework tat i shuld finish earlier liao..me giv too much reason for not doing my homework, so wish now can settle my homework,n i will feel relax..n hope so..hehe..

later is my 1st time attend ko-k..duno later how leh? i dun expect ko-k will meet so many plp..feel like no hav freedom to be wat i am..so surprise when i see them join oso..but,dun worry, just b wat i am n concentrate to wat master teach enough dy..

so,now better dun think anything now n start my homework..if not, me so dangerous ponteng this class wil b no value dy..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

阿瑶真不错,写起英文来了..我的英文就每况愈下了..哈哈.
要照顾好身体哦!别再病了.^^

: :小草: : said...

broken english...没什么好夸奖的。。哈哈哈。。